Semester, Academic Year and Summer Programs
Montclair State University Exchange Programs
These programs are with overseas institutions with which Montclair State University has a direct student exchange agreement and partnership. For these programs, you must apply through the Study Abroad Office at Montclair State University.
- Maintain your Montclair State enrollment
- Charged Montclair State tuition and fees
- Receive transfer credit, no grades
- Eligible to use financial aid: Federal and State
You may be able to use financial aid. If you already qualify for financial aid, in most cases you may apply some or all of it to your study-abroad experience. Below is a guideline for determining what type of aid you can use for your study abroad program. You will need to check with the Financial Aid Office to discuss your particular situation.
Montclair State University Exchange Programs: All federal and state financial aid may be applied toward your study abroad. These include:
In addition, all institutional aid such as MSU Foundation Scholarships and MSU Scholars credit will apply.
There are many types of financial aid and eligibility may vary. Please meet with a Financial Aid Counselor about your situation.
Special Scholarship for Exchange Program Students:
The Dugan Scholarship
A scholarship of approximately $500 is available to a qualified student to apply toward his/her study abroad experience in the Fall of 2013.
- Study Abroad program must be a Montclair State University Exchange Program
- Student must have already completed two semesters at Montclair State University (excluding summer) at time of application
- Student must be enrolled at MSU as a full-time student in good standing, at time of application
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
March 1st, 2013. Only completed study abroad applications that are received on or before March 1st for fall will be considered for the Award.
There is no application form. All applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria will be considered for the Award.
Montclair State University Exchange Programs:
Victoria University, Australia
Graz-Sister City, Austria
Karl-Franzens University/University of Graz, Austria
University of Music and Performing Arts, Austria
Universidad Mayor, Chile
Beihang University, China
University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), China
Bournemouth University, England
Northumbria University, England
Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, Hungary